Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Celebrating My Birthday

January 29, 2011
@ Zimm's Martini & Wine Bar







This is Jorge my brother, not really. He is like the brother I never had, he's the best. He's my chips and salsa guy!
Sitting next to him is his friend Maggie.
My sis Elizabeth and brother-in-law William.... jj Will

My bestest friend since 4th grade Alex. He's nothing but fun.......Fun.... FUN!
Angel and Alma.



He won't be happy when I post this . Hehe
My co-worker Jerome with Albert

Albert's co-worker Danielle, she stopped by





Shana my co-worker and myself






Both of us winding down.



The last few remaining towards the end. Love the song.

I LIKE TO SAY THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE THAT WAS TO ABLE TO HANG OUT AND CELEBRATE WITH ALBERT & MYSELF.

THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment